Tuesday, August 25, 2009

free free free!!!!

Yeah...so excited rite now...

no more god damn assignments,no more skul,no more stress.....

nightmares are all gone....yippi!!!

currently we are free now, waiting for the exam( the only subject) english .

planning on wat m i goin to do on this coming holiday
relax,eat n sleep...eat,relax and sleep...sleep,eat and relax...

shopping for sure...keep wearing the same shirt for the whole sem,sigh = =

feel like to change style but no money...(pity)
(hw good if the god drop 10k from the sky)

second year 1st sem is gonna end soon, which means 2nd sem is waiting for us...
we must b strong in the 2nd sem,bcoz those god damn assignments nearly murder all of us in this sem...2nd sem would b harder man..........sigh (again)

miss my home so much....been busy for the whole sem...no chance to back home see my mum, my mum sure miss me so much...(blame those god damn assignemnts again)

will b back hometown v my sis on this friday... since holiday dont have chance to see my sis too..(cuz they both stay in KL) nyek!

No comments:

Post a Comment