Thursday, July 23, 2009

Becareful of those fren who will say something bad at ur back..

ya...u should noe i'm talking abt u..XX ,YY and ZZ

thx for helping me 2day,BUT BUT BUT

I will NEVER and EVER ask for any help from u guys...such a fake frens i ever met!

Plz dont find me if u nid my help...(again) jz keep ur face black like a shit!
I'll kick ur ass ''straight away'' tat kind!

help u at the front ,say ur bad at the back..

not willing to help jz tell me,i wont force u!

Dont act like a good fren in front of me. I'm nt blind yet

but nw...i noe...who is real ,who is fake XD



(Nxt post : Intro to MY ''Loh'' family members !!)

3 comments:

  1. wah, so serious ah... hope your problem solve soon. nobody is perfect, maybe they dont really mean it? ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chill gurl..me too~ I have since long time ago..but i dun care..i just help if i could~neway, just want to tell you one thing, luckily u and ZC pass the rational..or else Ms teng will deduct marks for good~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for da comments jason and robin..small matter.if they want to b fake in front of me,jz let them be..(they will jz look like a bunch of idiots ) XD

    ReplyDelete