Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i'm back

It's been ages i din't manage to update my blog..

my blog is quite pity somehow her owner dint update
the post becoz of her lazyyness...(ya....i m lazy)

and I've no idea why would I create this blOg

I know there are things I should be doing but I just don't feel like it. ...
(Help me stop being lazy!!)

I always feel tired and dizzy,even with enough sleep.

I feel so sorry to my friends bcoz not linking their blogs in my blOg.
(oh ya,I'm lazy again, forgive me...please...)

I know u guys will.......love love

Recently keep busy with rushing assignments...I hate it!

especially the interface design...create our own messenger by using illustrator.
( I m sux in illustrator n Flash = =)

BUt i will learn it! effort effort.....help me plz....

I know u will.... : )

goin for a movie 2mr mornin. Nyek nyek!

date v transformer....





1 comment: